Sunday, September 26, 2010

Rockin' Ramen

I love Ramen noodles. And I mean love. I make it probably every other day for myself. So naturally I'm always trying to think of different things to go along with it. For instance, the other day I took my Ramen noodles, sprinkled cheese over the top, slapped down a turkey burger, sprinkled cheese on that, cut it up, and slathered Ranch over the load. It was delicious. Now yesterday I made mashed potatoes to go on the side.

Pick your Ramen. Whether it's chicken, beef, turkey, shrimp, or some other flavor I have yet to hear about.
Pick your mashed potatoes. I picked this kind because the box was orange and I thought that meant the mashed potatoes were cheese flavored. =/

Make your Ramen however you make it, but drain the water. Sprinkle some cheese onto the noodles, slap on some mashed potatoes, and mix it all together!
Om nom nom nom!

No comments:

Post a Comment